Pearsall childcare provide high quality before and after school care that nurtures and supports children’s development. We provide time for homework, time to relax and educational activities. Our program is specifically designed for children four to six year olds.
We service Pearsall Primary School, Hocking Primary School and St Elizabeth’s Catholic Primary School.
Care for school holidays and pupil free days can also be arranged.
Pearsall childcare before and after school care:
- Provides continuity of care for children who use the Pearsall Childcare for their non-school days (i.e. non-Kindy days).
- Provides a safe environment where children can explore and play.
- Is Ideal for children not ready to socialise with older children at Before and After school programs that are open to all primary school children.
- Is a one stop drop and pick up for children attending child care or before and after school care.
- Is highly engaging resources provided suitable for Kindy, Pre Primary and Year 1 children.
Children are transported to school via the centre bus fitted with child car restraints. Children attending Pearsall Primary may be walked to school depending on the weather. All children are delivered and met at the classroom door.
Food and Nutrition
A nutritious afternoon tea and late snack are provided.